Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Polaris Trading Group receives
Global Trade Titan Award!
We are excited to announce that Polaris Trading Group (PTG) has received the 16th Global Trade Titan Award by internationally recognized, Emergent Expert and Trading Consultant Dr. Dean Handley, PhD, MBA, JD.
Dr. Handley has personally evaluated over 1082 trade rooms over 6.8 years and has found only 16 (PTG being named 16th) that meet his strict criteria of Truthfulness, Transparency, and Profitability. He has published over 50 papers in the field of futures trading, best attributes for room selection and methods and strategies to trade futures
Read Dr. Handley’s full evaluation in Futures Truth Magazine:
“I am honored to have Polaris Trading Group (PTG) named the 16th Global Trade Titan by Dr. Dean Handley. My Five-Point Mission from Day 1 is listed below…”
“The real benefits accrue to Polaris Members who are dedicated individuals from all walks of life seeking knowledge, to become the very best traders and it is a real gift for me to be able to convey my 30 years of trading knowledge that I learned from Wall Street Investment Banks and Trading Firms.”
Thank You and Good Trading…David
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge“ required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to subscribe to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Markets In Asia, Japan +0.2%. Hong Kong +1.8%. China closed. India +0.4%. In Europe, at midday, London -0.2%. Paris -0.4%. Frankfurt -0.8%. Futures at 6:20, Dow -0.2%. S&P -0.2%. Nasdaq flat. Crude -0.9% to $61.25. Gold flat at $1331. Bitcoin -2.5% to $10948. Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.88% (Source: Seeking Alpha) … Continue reading
Markets In Asia, Japan -1%. Hong Kong -0.8%. China closed. India -0.2%. In Europe, at midday, London -0.3%. Paris +0.1%. Frankfurt -0.1%. Futures at 6:20, Dow -0.8%. S&P -0.8%. Nasdaq -0.8%. Crude +0.5% to $61.83. Gold -1.1% to $1341. Bitcoin +2.1% to $11396. Ten-year Treasury Yield +3 bps to 2.91% (Source: Seeking Alpha) Economic … Continue reading
Markets Stocks finished mostly higher on Friday to keep their strong weekly gains intact ahead of the extended Presidents Day weekend, as the Dow and S&P 500 gained 4.3% and the Nasdaq jumped 5.3% for the week. There was a … Continue reading
Markets The S&P 500 and the DJIA have now rallied for five consecutive sessions since falling into correction territory last week, with both indexes up 4% and on track for their biggest weekly percentage rise since November 2016. The Nasdaq is up over 5%, … Continue reading
Markets U.S. stock index futures are pointing to a solid open, with DJIA futures up 262 points, or 1.1% to 25,124, brushing off increases to U.S. inflation that put fears in the market last week. While investors seem to be pointing to robust … Continue reading