Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Buyers responded to recent price weakness resulting in an oversold rally which reached our projected retracement level (2055.75) outlined in DTS 03.26.15 Scenario 1. In overnight trade price retested prior high (2058.75) and was rejected, pushing price back down to Central … Continue reading
S&P collapsed under it’s own pressure as key support 2078 handle was violated settling near FED Day Low. Overnight trade continued to push price lower to TargetMaster Breakdown Level 2038, with deep extreme near March 12th pivot low.This recent price … Continue reading
Latest Cycle Targets had been fulfilled early (2107) following FED Announcement last week. Failure to expand further setup yesterday’s sell-down following attempts to auction higher were thwarted by sellers at 2101 handle. We had projected the possible session low to … Continue reading
Monday’s price consolidation was exactly what we were looking for following strong price action into last week’s settlement. Daily Trade Strategy 03.23.15 Trading range was relatively narrow at 7.75 handles with very few setups…Scalpers had intra-day control as volumes were below … Continue reading
S&P 500 Index is within striking distance of making new highs following solid performance on the heals of FED announcement. Options expiration and index re-balancing was the main action on Friday as price held strong bid throughout the session. Initial … Continue reading