Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Current 3-Day Cycle Target (2123.50) has been satisfied…So any penetration and conversion of this level expands the cycle which then targets 2133.75. Overnight trade has price within prior day’s range continuing to consolidate between 2110 (key support) and 2123.50 (key … Continue reading
Battle of the Bull / Bear Robots! Tuesday the Bears had full control…Wednesday the Bulls regained control. This scenario has been playing out consistently throughout 2015, so until this multi-week range can be broken, more of the same…advantage still remains … Continue reading
Sellers sprinted out of the gate on the Open Range and never looked back dropping price throughout the session reaching Max Average Range Target of 2098.00. This price action has definitely deflated much of last weeks bullish enthusiasm at contract … Continue reading
Memorial Day Weekend is a time to honor America’s bravest fallen Hero’s. They have given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom…please consider giving back and showing that their sacrifice was not in vain by donating to Wounded Warrior Project to … Continue reading
Price found this cycle’s “secure low” within the expected zone outlined in previous two Daily Trade Strategy Reports. Here is excerpt: “Violation of PL (2121.25) opens door for deeper downside probe for new secure cycle low. Levels to be mindful of … Continue reading