Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Tuesday’s Daily Trade Strategy Briefing 03.03.15 outlined the potential for a “stop-run” if 2100 level was violated. “Violation and conversion of 2100 might create a stop-run, but a move below 2079 will reverse the immediate uptrend.” That’s exactly what happened as aggressive … Continue reading
S&P 500 e-mini continues to be locked within multi-day trading range between 2100 – 2115 as we have been discussing in recent briefings. We continue to classify this action as bullish as long as 2100 continues to hold on light … Continue reading
March begins where February ended…S&P still stuck within multi-day range between 2100 and 2115. There was some month-end price weakness on Friday that will need to be addressed early this week. If price can hold above 2100 and recover above … Continue reading
Consolidation above 2100 enters its fifth-day with continued light volumes. The key levels to be mindful of are the upper and lower range edges…2100.00 – 2116.00. Violation or Penetration with Conversion sets the stage for new directional move. Stay Alert! … Continue reading
Range as measured by 5-day Average True Range now stands at 10.42, which means daily ranges continue to compress…VIX index is now back to 13.84 as complacency has reemerged…Daily volumes have been consistently below 20 day averages…Cumulative Delta’s have reversed … Continue reading