Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Yesterday’s trade action conformed nicely to our Scenario 1 playbook…Early strength and conversion above 1970 lead to an upward move to top of multi-day range near 1978. Although price probed the upper edge of range, it failed to convert on … Continue reading
The main focus this week is Corporate Earnings…Some of the biggest Tech and Industrial Companies are slated to report quarterly earnings….As such, markets should remain relatively contained within recent trading ranges, though headline risk is always a wildcard which could … Continue reading
Reviewing price action in S&P e-mini futures (ES) for the past ten (10) trading sessions reveals a well-defined trading range with 1945 lower edge and 1978 upper edge. We have opined that a Change of Character (COC) was developing…Uptrending action … Continue reading
Yesterday’s auction began in globex on a very weak note, only to trade back to prior resistance (1976) and fail to go any higher…That failure emboldened the bears to press…Later on, reports that a passenger airliner had be shot down … Continue reading
In yesterday’s DTS we stated that odds were relatively low (60%) of converting prior session’s high at 1976.25…An early attempt to penetrate was met by stronger responsive sellers, which setup an “auction failure”…Another failed attempt at the Open Range Rotation … Continue reading