Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
See The Video Below To Discover The Polaris Difference:
Polaris Trading Group receives
Global Trade Titan Award!
We are excited to announce that Polaris Trading Group (PTG) has received the 16th Global Trade Titan Award by internationally recognized, Emergent Expert and Trading Consultant Dr. Dean Handley, PhD, MBA, JD.
Dr. Handley has personally evaluated over 1082 trade rooms over 6.8 years and has found only 16 (PTG being named 16th) that meet his strict criteria of Truthfulness, Transparency, and Profitability. He has published over 50 papers in the field of futures trading, best attributes for room selection and methods and strategies to trade futures
Read Dr. Handley’s full evaluation in Futures Truth Magazine:
“I am honored to have Polaris Trading Group (PTG) named the 16th Global Trade Titan by Dr. Dean Handley. My Five-Point Mission from Day 1 is listed below…”
“The real benefits accrue to Polaris Members who are dedicated individuals from all walks of life seeking knowledge, to become the very best traders and it is a real gift for me to be able to convey my 30 years of trading knowledge that I learned from Wall Street Investment Banks and Trading Firms.”
Thank You and Good Trading…David
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge“ required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Markets The Fed-fuelled rally that catapulted equities out of the summer doldrums this week is showing some signs of fatigue. Despite the downward movement, there is plenty of Fedspeak on the calendar to keep investors busy for the rest of … Continue reading
Markets U.S. futures are heading higher after the Federal Reserve left rates unchanged and lowered its forecasts. The Fed’s decision shouldn’t be interpreted as a lack of confidence in the economy, Janet Yellen said during her quarterly news conference, but … Continue reading
Markets Japan’s central bank held rates steady at -0.1% following its latest meeting, but announced it would modify its policy framework, marking the latest attempt to boost prices and goose economic growth. Among the changes, the BOJ said it would … Continue reading
Markets U.S. futures are heading higher as traders focus on the upcoming policy announcements from the Federal Reserve and Bank of Japan. While the Fed is widely anticipated to leave interest rates unchanged, expectations for the BOJ are more mixed, … Continue reading
Markets Excessive credit growth in China is signaling an increasing risk of a banking crisis in the next three years, according to the Bank of International Settlements’ quarterly review. The central bank of central bankers also called the recent equity … Continue reading