Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
S&P e-mini continued its upside march yesterday to reach our projected TargetMaster Range Breakout Level of 1955.25. News report of NYC’s first Ebola patient which has tested positive put an end to the rally which was already into extreme territory. … Continue reading
Yesterday was Cycle Day 1 (CD1) and played out perfectly….Failure to push new highs resulted in a “failed-auction” reversing price to probe for a “secure low”. We opined in the live trading room that expectation was for 1920 – 22 … Continue reading
Solid “relief rally” drove market prices higher in excess of 50 handles as fears of an Ebola pandemic, worsening economy and just about any other investor concern has subsided. Price achieved TargetMaster Range Breakout Level of 1937.50 into the closing … Continue reading
Yesterday was Cycle Day 2 (CD2) and odds (83%) favored a rally to continue the bullish 3-day cycle. We had outlined that possible high could reach 1898.25 (Actual HOD = 1898.50), based upon penetration and conversion of CD1 high. Click … Continue reading
Today is Cycle Day 2 (CD2) Odds of Rally > 10 = 83%; Odds of Rally > 20 = 44%; Odds of Decline > 10 = 83%; Odds of Decline > 20 = 47%; Possible High = 1898.25 based upon … Continue reading