Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Use whatever reason you believe was the catalyst for yesterday’s sell-down…Here’s a statement that bundles “all” the reasons”..haha…“Fed policy jitters, sanctions on Russia, Argentina’s default, deflation worries in Europe and a batch of weak earnings sent the Dow and S&P plunging to finish … Continue reading
Yesterday’s weakness has follow-through in the Globex Session pushing price down into “deep extreme” territory outlined in prior trade strategy scenario 2: “Extreme downside projections measure 1956.50 – 1954.50, with deep extreme at 1952.75.” Based upon a violation of Cycle … Continue reading
The FOMC is expected to maintain the pace of the taper at $10bln per month, dropping asset purchases to $25bln per month, on track for a QE exit in October. There is no new summary of economic projection, a.k.a. “dot … Continue reading
The current 3-Day Cycle is playing out perfectly…Let’s review: Cycle Day 1 (Friday), we wrote in DTS cautioning for a deeper downside move, with 1960.50 as anticipated low (actual low 1960.75)…Cycle Day 2 (Monday) continued weakness pushed price down to … Continue reading
In Friday’s DTS we cautioned to be on alert for deeper pullbacks developing as it was the start of new Cycle which is typically weak. Scenario 2 laid odds of decline at 85% with projected price targets ranging from 1973.50 … Continue reading