Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education and training that includes an Online Knowledge Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-Six (36) year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David D Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Polaris Trading Group receives
Global Trade Titan Awards!
2016 – 2019
We are excited to announce that Polaris Trading Group (PTG) has received its 4th consecutive Global Trade Titan Award by internationally recognized, Emergent Expert and Trading Consultant Dr. Dean Handley, PhD, MBA, JD.
Dr. Handley has personally evaluated over 2006 trade rooms and has found only eleven (11) that meet his strict criteria of Truthfulness, Transparency, and Profitability. He has published over 50 papers in the field of futures trading, best attributes for room selection and methods and strategies to trade futures
Read Dr. Handley’s full evaluation in Futures Truth Magazine:
“I am honored to have Polaris Trading Group (PTG) named the 16th Global Trade Titan by Dr. Dean Handley. My Five-Point Mission from Day 1 is listed below…”
“The real benefits accrue to Polaris Members who are dedicated individuals from all walks of life seeking knowledge, to become the very best traders and it is a real gift for me to be able to convey my 36 years of trading knowledge that I learned from Wall Street Investment Banks and Trading Firms.”
Thank You and Good Trading…David
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education and training for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge“ required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to subscribe to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Markets Inflation sticker shock The market is expecting Q2 to be the show-me quarter for economic data, where the numbers confirm the substantial economic progress baked into the run-up for the S&P to record levels. Source: SeekingAlpha.com Economic Calendar The Labor … Continue reading
Markets Stock index futures are down slightly. Treasury yields are lower in early trading. The benchmark 10-year Treasury yield is down 1 basis point to 1.65%, while the 5-year yield, more closely associated with Fed rate forecasts, is down 1 … Continue reading
Markets Source: SeekingAlpha.com Economic Calendar https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/ ***New: PTG Trading Room Chat Log’s Link S&P 500 Prior Session was Cycle Day 3 (CD3): Quiet consolidation session at higher levels with another narrow trading range, keeping intra-day traders sidelined with little rotational opportunity. Range was … Continue reading
Markets S&P 500 notched a fresh closing high of 4,079.95 on Wednesday. Stock index futures climbed further overnight, with contracts linked to the S&P 500 up another 0.4%, and the Dow and Nasdaq ahead by 0.2% and 0.8%, respectively. Source: SeekingAlpha.com Economic Calendar 8:30 Initial Jobless … Continue reading
Markets Hovering near records U.S. stock index futures wavered between slight gains and losses overnight, with the Dow Jones and S&P 500 drifting near record highs, and the Nasdaq not far behind. Wall Street took a breather on Tuesday, and … Continue reading