Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Bulls regained full control last week as price has cleared above highs of recent trading range. This clears the way for new contract highs in S&P following on the heals of Nasdaq and Russell 2000 price strength. Today is Cycle … Continue reading
Price reached our projected HOD target (2113.25) outlined in prior Daily Trade Strategy 04.23.15. Here is excerpt: “Today is Cycle Day 1 (CD1)…Possible High = 2113.25 based upon average penetration of CD3 high.” Today is Cycle Day 2 (CD2)…Having reached … Continue reading
Same Story…Different Day…Range Trade continues within established boundaries. Down thrusts are losing momentum as well as up thrusts. Current range has also narrowed between 2080 – 2105. Until either of those levels are decisively converted, expect more of the “same … Continue reading
Global instability…Mixed Corporate Earnings…has kept investors/traders on the sidelines while the algorithms push price upwards and downwards intra-day creating consternation and concern about the markets next direction. Until price clears 2110 handle on upside, it’s more of the same multi-week … Continue reading
Bullish action continues to expand price higher to yet again test upper edge of multi-week trading range. There are signs favoring an upside resolution, but has yet to occur. As such until price clears and converts 2110 handle, we will … Continue reading