Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
Price consolidated gains during Friday’s session but was unable to hold those gains as price gave it up into settlement, closing on the lows. Overnight trade extending this weakness, as price traded down to Three-Day Central Pivot 2026 handle before … Continue reading
Our most optimistic upper price targets for yesterday’s session (2042.25) were easily surpassed with late day short covering acceleration rally which hit deep extreme STATX Level 2058.25 …Actual HOD 2059.25. Today’s extension targets 2067 – 69 zone. Today is Cycle … Continue reading
Yesterday was Cycle Day 1 (CD1) and as scripted in Scenario 2 of prior DTS 01.21.15, price probed lower to find a new “secure low” just above average decline target of 2004.00…Actual Low of Day was 2005.25. Once Mr. Market … Continue reading
Failure to hold gap higher during the Open Range resulted in aggressive selling with enough momentum to reach our lower price target of 1998.00 outlined in prior Daily Trade Strategy Briefing 01.20.15. With sellers flushed out at lows, bulls regained control … Continue reading
Friday’s rally took a pause yesterday for MLK Observance, but has reignited in overnight trade action pushing price upwards to test key 2026 handle high from 1.15.15. Further strength and conversion of this level projects range expansion target of 2039.50. … Continue reading