Welcome to Polaris Trading Group
Polaris Trading Group (PTG) provides institutional quality comprehensive futures day trading education that includes an Online Study Course, Live Trading Room and ongoing Training and Mentoring. Thirty-year veteran trader of Investment Banks and Hedge Funds, David Dube moderates the PTG Trading Room, where he provides traders specific information and institutional analysis on current market conditions.
Blending Market Profile (Structure), Volume Analysis, Statistical Price Zones (STATX), well defined Trade Setups with specific Entry, Exit, and Price Targets.
Each morning’s Pre-Market Briefing establishes specific actionable demand and supply zones from which to execute various trend or non-trend trade strategies. As the trade session unfolds, Dynamic S&R levels are continuously updated in real-time which keeps our traders in the “now moment”, avoiding pitfalls such as confirmation biases.
- Provide the highest institutional quality trading education for our members
- Help traders “unlearn” bad trading habits and form new empowering ones so that they learn to become consistent profitable traders
- Provide professional grade analytical software and institutional trading strategies so the average retail trader can confidently trade along-side the professional “big money” traders
- Demystify market action that enables the uninformed retail trader to become an “informed” professional trader
- Empower each student to become a self-reliant, confident and consistent trader
As a member of Polaris Trading Group you will learn the following:
- How to identify and trade from the dominant side of market’s price auction
- Multiple Time-Frame Price Momentum Trade Strategies
- Specific high probability Price and Time Zones upon which to trade
- One specific dynamic price level which acts as an anchor for the entire trading session
- Market Structure: Law of Pivots and Law of Alternate Pivots
- Identifying Signs of Strength and Signs of Weakness
- Four (4) qualities that must be present before a trade is considered
- Specific high probability PTG Trade Setups (Entries and Exits)
- Learn Proper Trade-Risk and Money Management Techniques to Protect Capital
PTG Traders Tool-Box Software Suite
Professional Grade Analytical Indicator Tools that compliments the PTG Trading Methodology. Proprietary Designed Modules such as Balance Chart, Trender, Cycle-Trend, D-Level & Money Box, TargetMaster/X-Zones, Position-Sizing Reward/Risk Algorithm and much more…provides the retail trader with the added “edge” required to develop into a consistent professional trader.
Thank You for Visiting
I would like to personally thank you for visiting with Polaris Trading Group and would like to extend an invitation to take a 7-Day Free-Trial to the PTG Trading Room. Come visit with us and see how our Methodology can help you improve your trading results.
Good Trading, David
Latest from the PTG Blog
S&P achieved Xtreme Cycle Price Targets (2014.50) early in Friday’s Session …We’ll mark this level as post Fed Day High and Key Decision Point Pivot. Trader’s sold contracts throughout the Pit Session closing price in the lower quartile of daily … Continue reading
Markets traded in a relatively narrow range yesterday as bullish momentum continued to hold price firm with barely a pullback during the day session. We had stated in prior DTS: “IF current bullish momentum remains strong, any pullback my be … Continue reading
Markets reacted positively to FED Policy Statement yesterday pushing price to to our Cycle Xtreme Target Zone between 2002.25 – 2004.25, as Scenario 1 played out perfectly. Review here: Trade Strategy 09.17.14 Today begins a new cycle…Normally we’d be anticipating … Continue reading
Yesterday was Cycle Day 2 (CD2)…Early open gap weakness did not last as price had a strong bid right from the opening print…The key was holding above the Open Range Rotation Midpoint (ORRMP), which triggered our Open Range Strategy Setup. … Continue reading
Buyers are acting more cautionary ahead of the two-day Fed Meeting this week. The main topic is whether to begin raising interest rates sooner than anticipated given continued, albeit, slow improvement in underlying economic conditions. Although good for the long-term … Continue reading